Thursday, January 3, 2008

And another tooth

Today Savannah's first tooth broke through. She screamed her poor little head off and then she bit me and low and behold there was a tooth.

We had our first appointment with the occupational therapist yesterday. They came and evaluated the babies back in October, but the therapist just got an opening to start working with the babes. They are doing great! She said that they are doing better than their adjusted age as far as most of their motor skills go. They are 8 months old today so they are 5 months adjusted. She said that they are sitting like 6-7 month olds. They all have "rolled" over, but they aren't doing it anymore. I don't think they actually ever rolled over on their own. They always had some kind of help so that is what we are working on now. I am just so thankful and amazed how wonderful my babies are growing. To have 26 weekers (I say 27 weekers) and for them to be doing so great is nothing short of a miracle. I have three healthy babies. We are going for Brody's head ultrasound next Tuesday, but other than that we have no concerns at this time.

They got their 3rd round of the RSV shots today and they did so good. We only had about 2 minutes of crying from each of them. We also had Auntie Amber here to help sooth the babies after the shots which helps me out a lot.

My parents are coming to visit from California in a few days. They will be here on Sunday and I am so excited. Brandon and I keep making plans like diner for two or a night out on the town. I already told my mom she won't get to see me much because I am going to be catching up on some sleep. Although I think I get plenty of sleep I still feel tired all the time. I CAN"T WAIT to see MY mommy!

0 comments:


RockYou FXText