Thursday, February 19, 2009

Eating Time

Feeding time has always been an adventure around here, but I thought it would get easier. I WAS WRONG. Breakfast, lunch, snack time, and dinner are all the same around here, "don't throw your food to the dogs," "don't put your plate on your head," "don't steal you sister's food," "eat your food don't play with it," "get your feet off the table," and "stop picking your nose and trying to give me your boogers and eat your food!"



We eat 4 times a day at the table so this seems like it happens all day long, and it is driving me crazy!

















Maybe I put them up to the table to soon, but I think they are big enough and old enough to eat at the table. Clean up is not so much fun, lol.



2 comments:

Vonnieangel said...

OH MY GOSH and I thought I had it bad w/the one hahahahahaha ur awesome girl

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh no...i had hope it would get a little bit easier once i moved them to the table. maybe we will stay in our highchairs just a little bit longer...


RockYou FXText