Monday, November 17, 2008

Brody




I was just looking at my little miracle this morning and thinking how lucky I am and how strong he is. This little man has had a very long journey to where we are today. He was born the baby of the family and he has had the hardest journey to heath. The picture above was right before we went to surgery for his hydrocephalus. We had his MRI done last week and tomorrow we are going in for the follow up appointment. I believe that we are going to get great news, but of course there is always worry. So please keep this little miracle in your prayers tonight and I will update tomorrow after the appointment.



2 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i hope the appointment goes well, i will keep brody in my thoughts and prayers!

Anonymous said...

You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
mw


RockYou FXText