Friday, September 7, 2007

Long nights

So here it is 5:30 in the morning and I haven't gotten any sleep tonight. On Thursdays I go bowling and Brandon stays home with the babies (isn't he a wonderful husband). Well I never get enough sleep, but Thursdays are the worst. All the babies got their 4 month shots and didn't do so well. All of them got fevers around 100 degrees and all are very fussy. Well it is getting better, but something was sure wrong with Ms Savannah tonight. She was just screaming and I could not get her comfortable. I tried everything! I was hoping the pedi would start them on some ceral or something to help them sleep longer through the night, but it didn't happen. They want us to wait until they are 6 months old. I have three more months of them waking up ever 3-4 hours.

I tried to post some pictures, but something is wrong with my computer. I will try again soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are taking time to do something for yourselves. Something outside of the house. The responsibilities of a new baby can get overwhelming--all the questions, worries, happiness, newness, and lack of sleep. The best advise I can give, besides keep on praying, is to take catnaps when they do. In the middle of the day, afternoon, night--anytime you can take a minute to sleep--take it. Take the phone off the hook and hang a sign on the doorbell and sleep. Everything else can wait. I know it is much more unbelieveably difficult with 3 babies; but you have to sleep!!
Oh yea & let others help you.
MW


RockYou FXText