Thursday, October 2, 2008

Golf Tournament

I am going to go play golf today! I am pretty excited about getting out in the sun before it gets cold, but I am very nervous too. I haven't played golf in a year and I have never left the babies (awake) with a babysitter for this long. I'm sure everything will be ok, but my stomach is in knots right now.



Anyway, we are having a golf tournament for the babies again this year. Last year we had a fundraiser and it helped us out a lot, but this year we are putting all the money back into prizes. We are putting this tournament on to celebrate the life of the Triplets and to bring everyone together for a little fun. If you are interested in playing please email me at tripleblessed@gmail.com and I will send you all the info.

0 comments:


RockYou FXText