Tuesday, September 16, 2008

YUCK!!!

Ok, so I don't have that natural mother's way around the poopy diapers and the vomit and all the gross things that babies do. I clean it up trying not to gag the entire time. The first time I put my finger in Savannah's poop in the NICU Brandon had to take over the diaper change for me to go throw up. I'm getting better though, I haven't really gagged in a long time. UNTIL TODAY

Our morning naps have become more of a "quiet" time than nap time. It gives me a way to take a shower and have a minute to myself. Well this morning they didn't sleep at all and about 30 minutes after I put them in their cribs they all start really crying so I had to go check on them. OMG Savannah got her diaper off...... YUCK!!! Poop was everywhere. Now I don't know if that's why Cheyenne and Brody were crying but it smelled soooooo bad. She had it smeared all over her crib, in her blanket, and on herself from head to toe.

They really enjoyed their mid morning bath, but mommy's tummy is not feeling good :)

1 comments:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

ewwww! james did that about 3-4 months ago and i was so disgusted i almost threw up! some of the joys of being a mommy - huh?


RockYou FXText