Monday, September 1, 2008

Walking

So during the time that I wasn't posting Brody, Savannah, and Cheyenne started standing up without any help and taking steps. The first time Brody walked I was shopping with my mom and sisters, but luckily my brother in law pulled the video camera out. Thanks Larry!!!




Here is a video of Brody pushing Savannah around on their bus. They love this bus and they fight over it all the time.... this is one time they actually played together :)




Here is Cheyenne standing up... a few videos of her.







My mom and my sister, Amber, bought the babies stuffed animals and they love them. One is a pig, one is a monkey, and one is a lion. Cheyenne kisses and kisses these animals. Brody is starting to following in her footsteps. Here is a video of them kissing these animals.





OK thats enough for now. I have some more of them walking and dancing and will post them in the next couple of days.

Happy Labor Day

1 comments:

M said...

I love the way she scoooots on her bottom and then wobbly stands up. You guys are surrounded by 3 little sweethearts.
mw


RockYou FXText