Monday, January 21, 2008

Going Mad

Oh Savannah. I feel like I am going to go crazy. Ms Savannah will not just go to sleep. Crying it out is one thing, but this girl SCREAMS. I let her finally scream it out this morning and it took about 25 minutes. Talk about a very long and hard 25 minutes. I just sat there and listened to her to make sure she wasn't going to choke or something. And she rolls over to her stomach when she is screaming like that and can't get back to her back so it sounds like a muffled scream. I would just go turn her back over and let her scream. I feel so bad, but I don't know what else to do.

I use to be able to say, "well at least they sleep good at night." Not really anymore. We put them down at 7pm and they use to sleep until about 3 or 4, but now they are waking up at midnight and won't go back to sleep unless we feed them. Well they don't all wake up its usually Cheyenne, but I wake them all up if I have to feed her. They all eat at around 12:30 or 1am and go back to sleep but then Brody usually wakes up around 4am. I am hoping its because they are teething and not that this is going to be their norm. It is harder after we've had company for a while because they are use to all the attention and then when everyone leaves its just me. I'm not complaining because I actually like it when its just me and the babies, but they want a lot of attention when they've had it for a while. So hopefully we will get back into a routine and things will go back to normal.

We have a couple of doctor appointments this week. We are going to get Brody and Savannah's eyes checked this afternoon. Their eyes were ok when we left the NICU so they just wanted us to get them checked in 6 months so that's what we are doing. Tomorrow afternoon we have a doctor's appointment with the neurosurgeon about Brody's hydrocephalus so I am kinda nervous. I believe everything is ok and we don't have much to worry about, but I can't help being a little scared. We had the head ultrasound a couple of weeks ago and we haven't heard anything so I'm sure everything is fine.

Oh Cheyenne is screaming in excitment and it is so cool. I will try to get it on video soon.

Hope everyone has a happy Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just have to say that I have got to be the proudest Auntie in the world! I just love watching these 3 angels grow up, and it's happening soooo fast! It's all I can talk about at work, all the little milestones, and I know everyone is thinkin "yeah, mine did that too" hahaha Oh well, they just let me blab! Brody, I'm so proud of you for rolling over and propping yourself up while being on your belly...you are such a big boy! Cheyenne, you are finally talkin to us! N I think you must have a lot stuff to say because its non-stop! Very very cool! Savannah's doin a good job of rollin over too, and such a happy, fun baby! I love you all soooo much, and could just go on and on! Now just remember all these good things Im sayin about you tomorrow, when I'm babysitting! : )
Aunt Amber

Anonymous said...

I hope everything goes good at the doctor appointments

Teresa


RockYou FXText