Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cabin Fever

I have such a hard time writing sometimes, because it never sounds the same as what is going on in my head.



It is so hard to be confined to the house for so long. I don't really even go to the grocery store because Brandon will do that on his way home from work. Not that I miss going to the grocery store. Anyway I feel like the walls are closing in on me. I usually get out of the house one night a week because I have the most awesome husband in the world. But this is a different world for us. Brandon and I use to be out doing things all the time. We love hanging out with friend, going out to dinner, going to movies, bowling, and we use to play a lot of golf. I know these things change even with one full term baby, but I feel like I am in prison at times. I love these babies and I really do love my life, but I can't wait for the cold/flu season to be over so we can get out a little bit.



So last night was the second night in a row that the babies sleep through the night. Its pretty exciting and it helps me out a lot. I sure have felt better the last couple of days. The difference between sleeping 7 hours interupted and sleeping 7 hours straight through is night and day. Hopefully they will keep this going. I started feeding them solids 1 week ago, and I know that has a lot to do with them sleeping better.



I love taking pictures of my babies!!! I have so many I'm going to run out of space on my computer. (i know i can save them on a usb, but you have to remember to buy one)




Me and My Babies
Brody is sitting unsupported so well now!
Brody loves to Jump. Look at his feet. :)
Cheyenne can be happy!!!
Picture Perfect if you ask me.
Savannah IS a happy girl!
She loves sitting with a hand behind her head. Its so cute.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michele - what beautiful babies!! They are really thriving and look so sweet. I've been playing Brody's laughing video over and over and I laugh till I cry! I'm glad the rice cereal was finally introduced. I knew you'd get some good sleep when the kids finally got to start eating some solids. I sympathize with your feelings of being trapped. Part of it is the fact that it's winter and you're stuck inside. You'll get a different perspective when spring really sets in. Hang in there girl. I applaud you openly voicing your frustrations. Believe it or not - that is half of the solution! Love you guys and love all the pics!! Lauri

Dawn Hudson said...

Hey Girl~

Love all the photos, I know it's hard picking just one cute picture of each and your selections were great. They are getting so darn cute and their little personalities are showing through the computer screen. Thank you for that. My grandmother Gigi and Brandon's grandmother are bestfriends and she always tells me how happy Mrs. Gracie is after she has visited you and the little ones. Keep up the good work and the cabin fever will be over soon. If you look on my blog I have already witnessed the first signs of spring. So exciting!! ;)

Lala said...

Wow I can't believe how big your babies are!! Before you know it they will be walking like my little terror. They're So cute.

I can relate to the Cabin fever. I am a stay at home mom to and sometimes my days tend to run together and I forgot which day it is. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Good post.


RockYou FXText