Monday, February 4, 2008

Happy 9 Month Birthday

The babies turned 9mo old yesterday, and had their well check up appointment today. They are all doing great, but Brody is in the 90th precentile for his actual age so they want him to go on a diet. No, not really. We use Enfamil Enfacare, which is a high calorie formula for preemies and low birth weight babies, but they want him to start using the regular formula. Its kinda going to be a pain because the girls have to stay on the high calorie formula.

Brody weighs 20lbs, Cheyenne weighs 15lbs 5oz, and little Savannah weighs 13lbs 15oz.

We are just now starting to feed the babies something other than formula. Our doctor wanted us to wait until they were 6mo adjusted. Here a video from their first feeding of rice cereal.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEhehe! What a great video! I just giggled right along with you guys. The kids are going to start sleeping better at night with a little rice cereal in their bellies. My word - Brody is 15 lbs!?! That's incredible. All three seem to be thriving. And you guys really have a handle on it. Thanks for sharing
Lauri

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!! I can't believe I couldn't be there for that! My 3 precious little monkeys are growin up. It won't be long and Mama's gonna have to start cookin, so ya'll better enjoy that rice cereal while you can! (j/k mom hehehe) It's so wonderful to see -- gettin bigger and stronger every day!!! Can't wait for this cold to get better, so I can see you, and hopefully I'll get to help feed ya for my birthday on Saturday. Michele, it looks like you need a separate tray for Cheyenne or she's gonna be feedin herself, as well as Brody and Savannah, by the end of the week!
Love you guys!
Aunt Amber

Anonymous said...

I laughed the whole way through. I ended up wearing a bib too for all the stuff that gets spit out. Was just easier to wrap a towel around myself. Just wait for the peas, maybe Aunt Amber can feed those 1st. You all amaze me the way you handle 3 babies, I cried many a day with just 1. God is watching over you all.
MW

Kristi said...

Funny story Michele, I went to your blog tonight to see how you and your little ones were doing, and I saw that you said they were 9 months old. "9 months old? I thought Michele's babies were born after mine? And my babies won't turn 9 months until tomorrow?"

So I sat here confused. Then went and looked at your blog, and saw they were born in May. "Hmm...my babies were born in April..so I was right, mine were born first.."

After counting on my fingers several times, I realized that my babies will be 10-months-old tomorrow, not 9-months-old. :-p

They look great Michele!! Cute as always!!


RockYou FXText