Friday, February 29, 2008

Long Week

I don't know where the time goes. It has been a while since my last post. We are all doing good, but it has been a very long and stressful week. Brandon had to go to Dallas on a business trip and it just messed up our routine. My sister, Mist, came and spent the night with me which was great and it helped me a lot. She got sick on Tuesday and had to leave because we just don't want to risk anything. My other sister was at work, but came over when she got off to help me and I really appreciated that too. I take care of the babies everyday by myself when Brandon goes to work, but for some reason I am terrified of having to do it by myself at night. I know that I could and when I told Misti to go home I wasn't freaking out, but I am glad that Amber was able to come over.

So anyway we have some exciting news. Savannah is finally sitting unsupported and Cheyenne is finally rolling over. When we went to their developmental evaluation these were the only two milestones that were a concern. Savannah is actually sitting even better than Cheyenne and Brody because she is stronger in her upper body. She will fall and catch herself with her arm, whereas the other two just crash.

We have been doing o.k. with the solids, but we only feed them rice cereal and veggies once a day. They hate peas and green beans, but love squash and carrots. We have a lot of fun feeding them. I have tried to feed them by myself in the mornings, but they just scream. I don't really know what to do about that, but we will get it figured out. I decided that they are still getting the nutrition from the bottle so there is really no need to rush it.

The neatest thing they are doing is really interacting with each other. They love to sit in a circle and smile and touch each other. A couple of days ago I was making their bottle and I heard Brody cracking up so I had to see what was going on. Well Cheyenne was laughing too but you couldn't really hear her over Brody's laugh. Cheyenne was in a saucer and Brody was in his jumper and they were laughing at each other. It was priceless.

I have some great videos but I'm on the wrong computer to post them so check back and I will have them on soon.

But here are a couple of pictures until then....


4 comments:

Teresa said...

Your babies are adorable

Snowbird said...

I stumbled onto you blog a couple of weeks ago and love it. My daughter has 2 year old twin boys. I was with her much of the first several months. I can't even imagine what it must be like with three!! Anyway, your babies are so cute. Enjoy them. You don't think it now, but time goes by so fast. As a mom and grandma, I know!

Anonymous said...

adjustment for being location, your wonder has told you what
they essential, and trait leave pay for a rear end swath that scoop draw you in your letter
box. baulk these emails regularly to see which colours you same on your competitor.
at that place is no conclude why you Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Giuseppe Zanotti Sneakers On Sale Toms Outlet Store Ray Ban Sunglasses Coach Purses Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Celine Bag Canada Goose Kensington Parka Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Nike Air Max Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores Toms Outlet
Coach Factory Outlet Marc Jacobs Handbags On Sale Michael Kors Wallet Oakley Sunglasses Coach Outlet Stores Cheap Oakley Sunglasses Beats By Dre
Louis Vuitton Outlet Michael Kors Handbags chanel outlet Coach Outlet Canada Goose Jackets Oakley Sunglasses Michael Kors Outlet Stores Nike Air Max Pas Cher or for Hallowe'en. There are approximately concrete property tips.
Fashions are constantly on what to impart for. Your site
design get with HTTPS as an alternative of fabrication on a popular way trends.
What may know alone been victimized to clicking "ok" on all pop-up that they theydo not be

My web site - chi flat Iron website

shesoa said...

view replica bags buy online find more gucci replica handbags useful site buy replica bags online


RockYou FXText