Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring is HERE!!

Oh how I love spring!!! The weather is beautiful, the birds are chirping, and all the window is in my house are open. It is so bright in here with all the windows open. The babies are wearing spring clothes so they can finally play with their toes. What a wonderful season this is, my favorite of all. I really hate cold and winter and I think that is why spring is my favorite time of the year. I love living in New Mexico when spring time comes around. I sure am glad I don't live in Alaska anymore. I remember this time of year when my dad would be playing golf in shorts and I was still wearing a parka, plugging in my car, and praying for the days it would be warm again.

My sister, Amber, came over to hang out with me and the babies yesterday and we ended up going to the park. They just built a cute little park right behind my house that just opened in October so we went to check it out. The babies did great and I think they actually had a lot of fun.... probably not as much fun as mommy and auntie had, but they enjoyed themselves. We took loads of pictures so I have posted tons. Enjoy!!!

I posted twice today because I hadn't gotten the Easter pictures on here yet so keep scrolling down to see them all pretty in their Easter outfits. Thank you Kelli ;)



Brody and Savannah with their hats on

Savannah and Brody swinging. They both really liked it.


Cheyenne wouldn't wear her sunglasses but she loved playing with them.

Savannah and Brody swinging

I needed a video camera for this one. Amber took Savannah down this slide and got stuck. I told her I would have got stuck going down that little slide but she had to try it.

Amber found a slide they could go down.

It sure dowsn't look like Savannah liked it..... don't really know if she did.

Brody liked to swing


He looks so serious..... or mad.

Cheyenne in her huge hat

Savannah looking cool in her shades.

OK I got a lot of pictures of Brody swinging

Me and Cheyenne swinging together

Aunt Amber and Savannah

Me and Cheyenne

Me and Brody

Me with all three babies

Aunt Amber with the babies

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This had to be the best day ever! It was sooo much fun. The babies were all happy, and I think they really liked bein out in the sun, and wind. The munchkins are more and more fun every day. I love em all sooo much!!!
Auntie Amber

Teresa said...

I am glad your sister came over It looks like you both had a lot of fun with the babies

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful wonderful day for all of you. Thank you so much for sharing with us. Their 1st outing to the park and I just laughed and laughed outloud at how much fun Auntie Amber was having.
mw


RockYou FXText