Thursday, November 1, 2007

We Are Still Here

Has it really been this long since I've updated??? Oh my where does the time go? The babies are all doing amazing. They all have such different personalities already.

I have had help until the last two weeks. Oh wow what a difference it makes. Savannah is a happy little girl. She has been eating a lot better later. Still not great, but better than before. She weighs 10lbs 3oz. She loves her mommy and bath time. She is kicking like crazy and she is the strongest in her motor skills. Brody was the "perfect" baby. He still is pretty great, but he has started not eating. He was my saving grace at feeding time. You know the only one who I didn't have to fight with to eat. Well not here lately. Little turkey will only eat about 2 ounces at a time and then he is DONE. I am feeding him like every two hours. But he is so cute I can't even get mad at him. I try to give him the bottle and he flat out refuses to take it and when I start getting frustrated he smiles so big I just laugh out loud. Even though Brody isn't eating right now he's still a monster. He weighs 15lbs 5oz. He loves the Indians on the walls and he loves to stand. Cheyenne is our fussy butt. She cries ALL the time. It use to be only at night when the other two were fussy also, but now its all day long. She loves to be held and she wants to be held by herself. I keep trying to explain to her that she is a triplet, but she doesn't seem to care. But when she isn't crying she has the most beautiful smile. Her checks are so chubby, just like her daddy. At times I can't believe how chubby my babies are. I just thank God for giving us the strength to get to this point. Oh and Cheyenne weighs 11lbs 7oz.

We did have the golf tournament for the babies in October and it was so much fun. We didn't have the turn out we expected, but the people who were there had a good time. Thank you to every one who came out and celebrated our triplets with us. Brandon is going to put some pictures of the tournament on here when he has a minute.

I tell you what I never knew how much 1 minute meant before the babies. I need 1 extra minute to pee. I need an extra minute to blow dry my hair. I can usually get a shower every other day or so, but it never fails I can't seem to find time to blow dry my hair. But I am loving every minute of this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you got a chance to tell us how the babies are doing
I don't guess you have much time
I am looking forward to seeing new pictures of the babies when you have time

Anonymous said...

You dress your babies so pretty I think that pink and black outfit you had on your little girl was so cute and the orange outfit was adorable I don't know where you buy their clothes but they are really cute I am really looking forward to seeing new pictures of all three babies
Teresa


RockYou FXText