Monday, November 26, 2007

Non Stop Crying

I have one baby who cries all the time. I keep trying to tell her that she is a triplet, but she doesn't seem to care. She wants to be held anytime she is awake. It seems to be the only reason why she is crying. If I or anyone else is holding her she perfeclty fine, but put her done and she screams. Needless to say I pretty much have had none stop crying for about a week now. I don't know what to do because I feel like I am neglecting the other two for holding her the majority of the time. I have read and read how you can't spoil a baby at this age, but I am starting to disagree. I can't stand to let her "cry it out," but I have a couple times. I have to put her down I have two other babies who need attention. All I know is she is driving me crazy. I love her so much, but oh my gosh!!!!

We had a great Thanksgiving. It feels a little weird not having our parents here, but it was nice. My sister Amber did all the cooking and her husband Larry fried the turkey. It came out pretty yummy. Here are a couple of pictures from Thanksgiving.

Mommy and Cheyenne


Our Family


Uncle Larry, Brandon, Big Papa, and Brody


Aunt Tiada, Aunt Amber, Me, Aunt Misti, Savannah and Cheyenne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that is a hard thing to do to let her cry it out when my grandson cried like that we could always out him in his swing and it clamed him down

Teresa

Unknown said...

I think hearing your baby just cry and cry is the hardest thing to do. Both of my kids always used to continously cry and it drove me nuts. I just really had to be strong and let them cry for awhile, then go back in the room and reassure them that I was still around but they really needed to calm down and let mommy do what she needs to do, that way she has loads of time to spend with you. After about a month, they finally understood that I was still around but I didn't have to hold them for them to know that. They could hear my voice and sometimes see me when I walk by them. So it does get easier but unfortanetly it takes a lot of time and reassurance on everyones part. You are doing a great job. Stay strong and your little ones will grow to know you are always around even if you aren't holding them close. Take care. Love ya! Deanna

Anonymous said...

Oh it is just so terrible when they cry and cry and cry for what seems like no reason. I remember it well. Both of my boys each went thru it at about the same age. It lasted for an extremely long month or so and then stopped. I don't have a clue what causes it; but a lot of my friends have experienced the same thing. However, I only had one to walk and hold at a time. As I have said before, God picked the perfect parents for His 3 angels. One day when she is older, you will have a story to tell about her constant crying.
How about a snuggly type gizmo to keep her close while you tend to the rest of the world? And a swing worked wonders for me!
I'll send up a prayer for wisdom, patience, and a little quiet time.
Marlyn


RockYou FXText