Monday, December 3, 2007

Happy 7 Month Birthday

I can't believe the triplets are 7 months old today. They have gone through so much and they have came out so well. I am sitting here right now with Ms. Cheyenne just smiling and talking to me. She has the chubbist checks I have every seen. It is so cute. They are all doing different things everyday. They love rasberries, you know when you put your lips together and blow. It can entertain them for a while. They are all laughing out loud, rolling from their stomachs to their backs, reaching for toys, putting everything they find in their mouths, and entertaing me and Brandon more and more everyday. Its like every new milestone they hit or just something new they do I remember thinking, oh they are never going to be able to do that. They still are very fussy and I don't know why. Brandon said the other day, "well it can't get any worse, can it?" Like right now Cheyenne has decided she would rather cry than smile and laugh. The lauging and playing just doesn't seem to last long enough.

I will take pictures and get their weights before the day is over... hopefully.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to Brandon, Cheyenne, & Savanah
Haaaaaapy Birthdaaaaaay to you.
**Wow** 7 months
The picture you sent Aunt Amber today was so cute.
Marlyn

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the babies
They are so pretty in the pictures you post

Teresa


RockYou FXText