Saturday, December 29, 2007

Oh my....

I can't believe one of my babies have a tooth! So Brandon was giving Brody a bath tonight and he always looks in their mouths and there it was. He yelled, "oh my I think Brody has a tooth!" I ran in there and there it was. I guess its just one of those things that I didn't think would ever really happen. He hasn't been sleeping as well, but I thought he was having tummy problems. You see the girls have been teething for a month or two now (or so it seems). They are drooling like crazy, chewing on anything and everything they can get their hands on, and will scream out of no where. I thought for sure Cheyenne would be the first to cut a tooth.

Anyway pretty exciting stuff. Brandon and I were laughing and dancing in the kitchen after we got the babies to sleep. Oh the things that light up your life!!!

I didn't do very well with pictures during Christmas. I am pretty disappointed, but we did get a few good ones. They had the cutest outfits on and ZERO pictures. I can't believe it. But anyway here are a few pictures we did get.







Savannah and her elephant, Cheyenne and her giraffe, and Brody and his Lion. These animal are so cool! Grammy and Auntie Tiada bought them when the babies were still in the hospital. They are almost big enough to go for a ride. Savannah still needed a lot of support where Cheyenne needed a little support. Daddy was behind her holding her up and would let go and say "now" and I would snap a picture. Brody did pretty good. He got a hold of those lion ears and would hand on. I actually stepped back and we got a good shot of him all by himself.

I hope everyone has a very safe and Happy NEW YEAR!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just can't get over those beautiful smiles and chubby little cheeks. And now a tooth and almost to sit up. WOW! I laugh and cry every time I see them.
Happy Happy New Year
mw


RockYou FXText