Monday, April 7, 2008

Frustrating...

Ugh!!! I can't get the pictures to download on my computer. I don't know what the heck is wrong with it. I am still trying and as soon as I can figure it out there will be more pics.

Just a heads up for all our friends and family ..... we are planning on having a birthday party for the babies on the May 3rd. I could use some help with addresses. Please e mail me your address so I can get invitations out this week. My email address is tripleblessed@gmail.com.

The babies are doing great. Savannah is all over the place and Brody isn't far behind. We are going to the doctor tomorrow for Savannah for her EEG. Poor baby has to be sleep deprived so I have to wake her up at 4am and keep her awake until the appointment at 7:15am. We have the follow up appointment with the neurologist at 10:30am so I will update as soon as I can.

Happy Monday and I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comments:

Dawn Hudson said...

Good luck with the appointment today. Tell Brandon it was nice to see his grandma Gracie. Tell him I got a good photo of her and gigi together. She just loves the babies and talks about them all the time. We hope you all are doing well and keep us up updated.


RockYou FXText