Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Savannah is Fine

Sorry it has taken me so long to update, but everything is fine. Savannah's EEG came back normal and the doctor said that its probably just her developing brain that is making her "twitch."


Brody got his first haircut today and it is so cute. He did very well sitting still, well as good to be expected of an 11 month old baby. I still haven't gotten their 11 month b-day pictures downloaded but her are a couple of Brody's new do...






I can't believe how blond he is!! When he was born he had a full head of jet black hair, lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blessed news about Savannah!! And Brody is ready to go cruizin now. Little girls better watch out.
mw

Anonymous said...

They are so precious.

Maybe its just me. But I think the pictures are a little too small (not trying to be rude).

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big they have gotten! So adorable. It's been awhile since I've seen them. I am glad they are doing so well. I wish the best for all 5 of you.
Much love,
Wendy N.

p.s. Michelle, like I told you before if you need anything let me know. I'm still here. :-)


RockYou FXText