Monday, July 16, 2007

Almost Home

We are almost there. It won't be long now until we will have babies in our home. I am so excited I can't stand it. Brody is still eating like a champ and he could be home by Wednesday. We are just waiting for his eye exam before they will discharge him. The surgeon released him today. He will keep the reservoir in because there is no reason to go in and get it if it isn't causing any problems. Cheyenne is real close too. She is taking all her feedings from the bottle. She has to go 48hrs before they will let her come home. She also had that spell on Friday so it would be 5 days from then also. But if Cheyenne does well for the next 36 hours then they are going to send Cheyenne and Brody home together this weekend. Savannah on the other hand is being quite stubborn (just like her daddy). She just won't finish her bottles. She doesn't get tired because as we are finishing her feeding in her feeding tube she is wide awake (usually) and going to town on her binky. I just don't get it. Maybe after her brother and sister go home she will realize that she needs to hook up so she can come home too.

I have had all kinds of good news today. I have a high school friend who I love and miss terribly. She moved to Dallas before we graduated and we lost contact. Stacey, I am so glad to hear you are back in NM and I am dying to see you again. I can't wait to give you and your beautiful daughter a hug. Oh and I wouldn't mind meeting the man who got you to "settle down". Love ya girl!

I will keep everyone updated about our homecoming. Please pray that everything goes smooth and we get some baby love in our home soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Soon your house will be filling up with babies. ^_^ I am so excited for you!! Hopefully you'll get them all home within a couple weeks of each other. That would be so nice!
I'm so glad to hear they're all doing so great. It's been a long journey, but you've been a trooper mama!

Kristi
www.krististrio.blgospot.com

Unknown said...

Hey guys! I am so happy to hear that you will taken your babies home very soon. I will be up in Albuquerque this weekend and I would love to see you guys if you don't mind. If its okay please let me know. You may e-mail me at trowbridge_deanna@msn.com. I am glad that you will be able to bring your beautiful babies home! I am so excited! Well I hope to see you guys this weekend. Please let me know. Thank you and keep up the great work!! Take care. Deanna

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you all. Hope you get to bring them all home soon. They are all little fighters and I'm glad they are doing so well. Hang in their mom and dad & take care of yourself.
Love, Marci


RockYou FXText