Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Very Tired!

Wow!!! I am so tired. BUT having so much fun. I just wish Savannah was here with us. Hopefully it won't be too long. She still isn't eating very well. She takes about half of her bottle and they gavage the other half. It doesn't seem to be improving at all. The doctors tell me not to worry, that it will come in her own time. It is hard for me to just sit back and say o.k. Anyway Cheyenne and Brody are doing great. They are sleeping together in one crib and they seem to love it. They were both really fussy earlier today so I put them real close and they seemed to sooth each other to sleep. It was really cute. We also got our first home health care visit. She just came in and listened to them, weighed them, and checked their oxygen levels. She said that when she comes back on Monday she will call an hour before she gets here so I can turn their oxygen down and she can see if they are ready for that when she get here. It is really hard to care for two babies on oxygen. Not only that, but Brody is also on an apnea monitor so they are not very mobile. We wanted them to sleep in our room with us, but it so hard to move them to feed during the night. Brandon and I are taking shifts during the night to feed. We just do every other feed and that way we get about 4 straight hours a sleep at a time. It seems to be working, but he goes back to work on Monday so we'll see.

Brody is a monster! He weighs 8lbs 5oz. We have a lot of newborn clothes that he barely fits in now. Oh well, I am happy that he is gaining weight so well. Cheyenne and Savannah weigh 6lbs 5oz. Brody is a whole 2lbs bigger than his sisters. He looks about twice their size.

Here are some pictures....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could just look at those beautiful pictures for hours and everytime I cry tears of joy.
Auntie Amber looks so happy.
mw

Anonymous said...

How are the babies doing


RockYou FXText