Friday, May 11, 2007

May 11, 2007

You three little babies have worked so hard to survive. Everyone is praying for you guys. Brody and Savannah, today we receive the information on your brain ultrasounds. You both have brain bleeds. The only thing we can do is monitor you guys, and watch and wait.

Brody, you have grade 3 bleeds. Which means that some blood vessels in your brain have broken and bled into your spinal fluid. It also means that your canals that hold the spinal fluid are swelled a little because of the blood.

Savannah, you have a grade 2 and grade 3 bleed. The scale is 1 to 4, with one being the least amount of bleeding. One side of your brain is bleeding less than the other.

For both of you, the doctors believe that your bodies will absorb the blood over time. They are going to measure your heads everyday and do another ultrasound every week to make sure that your bodies are doing what they hope they will do.

Cheyenne, your ultrasound came back and your brain does have a little amount of a bleeding but it is so small that it doesn't measure. You also went back on a breathing tube last night, because you where not breathing at times. The doctors think that it will only be a couple of days; then you will go back on C-PAP.

All three of you are so beautiful, and we love you so much. We keep sitting by your bedsides watching and praying for you all to keep growing and to get stronger, and everyday is just more and more wonderful because you all are here.

2 comments:

Gracie Lane said...

Today I visited you precious angels. I hope God keeps you as well as today or better. I've waited so long to see you and can't wait to hold you when you come home just as I held your sweet daddy, Aunt Tiada and Granpa Jesse. You three have given me a new lease on life. As I write this I am 91 years old and you are my 30,31 & 32 Great Grandchildren.
I loved you all the first time your daddy told me, he and your mommy were expecting. I can't wait until you can ask for Cookies. God has blessed this family with your birth. I love you. Your Great Grandma Gracie Lane

Anonymous said...

God Bless The Family!


RockYou FXText