Monday, May 28, 2007

Oh my...

What a nice feeling it is when all my babies are doing good. Today was a good day. The girls just were just peaceful as ever. Savannah has been doing so good I am going to give her first bath tomorrow. I am so excited. They are eating so well and gaining weight. I can't wait until they get to 3lbs. Can you imagine, they are so tiny. I am so in love with these little peanuts. I want to be with them all the time. I got to lay with Brody today. We just cuddled for about two hours. I would have done it longer but the nurse made me put him back :(. I need to take more pictures of them. I haven't been taking the camera with me but I will get better at that. I can't wait until they get chubby.

I wanted to thank everyone who is praying for our family. We know that every prayer counts and we appreciate every single one. As Aunt Myra said, "with God anything is possible, without God nothing is." We thank God everyday for giving us these little miracles. We love you all so much and that is why we want to share these precious angels with you. Please leave us a comment and let us know you visit our blog. You don't have to have an account, just post a comment at the bottom of any one of our posts and use the anonymous poster. But please sign the post so we know who you are. We are holding strong, but hearing from friends and family really do help us get through this.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

We are still praying for all of you. We love all of you, Remember God has his hand on all 3 of you and also Mom and Dad.
Sheila

Anonymous said...

Michele and Brandon - I didn't know it was so easy to post a comment. Would have done so sooner! I check the blog everyday. Your posts are filled with such love and optimism for your three angels. God has all of you wrapped in his loving, protective arms. Please call if I can help in any way. You're always in my prayers. Lauri

Anonymous said...

Hey guys ia also read your posts everyday, you guys are very strong, the babies sound like they are doing great. I pray for you each and every day. Call me anytime if you need anything

Anonymous said...

Hi Michele. I am from your BBC board and I want you to know that I am praying for all of you often. I check your blog everyday! We are so glad that you are keeping us informed so we know how to pray. God is with you ALWAYS!!! What a witness you are to others to mention that in your posts! Thank you!
Ashley (ProudTxMama04)

Anonymous said...

Since Amber told me she was an aunt, I come and check in on the little ones. I have you in my prayers and believe that God is with you every step of the way.

Shannon

Kristi said...

Hi Michele, it's Kristi (McDowell triplets) I check in on you all the time and am praying for your little ones. They seem to be doing great! It's a rough road I know. Today was day 50 in the nicu for us, and what a long 50 days it has been. Just keep looking for that light at the end of the tunnel. It will be a long hard road, but you'll get there. I'll keep the prayers coming in for your little ones!

Kristi
www.krististrio.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

browse around this web-site z9h00m6j73 fake louis vuitton replica bags wholesale o0y97s6w48 replica bags china free shipping my response h9g31m3z96 replica bags delhi replica bags karachi hermes replica b9r77f5b67 replica bags china


RockYou FXText