Monday, May 7, 2007

May 7, 2007


Oh my goodness!!!! I can not begin to explain how I feel right now. Savannah, today I got to hold you in my arms for the first time. You are so tiny and fragile. I have been waiting for this moment since I gave birth to you 4 days ago. It is the hardest thing in the world to give birth to you and not to be able to hold you. I wanted so badly to keep you in my tummy for as long as possible. I wanted you to be big, strong, and healthy before you came into this world. I don't know why and I probably never will know why you and you brother and sister came into this world so early. This is the time you should be in my belly kicking, dancing, and just being a happy baby. This should be our special time to bond. I know that we can't do that know and I am just so happy that you are getting healthy enough for me to hold you in my arms.

Brody, you are doing a lot better. The nurses say if you keep going in the direction you are that you could be on CPAP like your sisters in the next couple of days. Your PDA hasn't closed yet so you are going to get another round of IB Profen. Hopefully in three days it will being doing much better and we can stop worrying about it. You have been taken off the jet, so that is step in the right direction. We just need to get you off the breathing tube. You are getting stronger everyday! Hopefully it won't be too long before we can hold you in our arms.

Cheyenne, my sweet girl, you need to remember to breath. Last night you had a few spells where the nurses had to remind you to breath. You did have to go back on your lights for jaundice, but that is o.k. we will probably have many ups and downs before this is over and you get to come home with mommy and daddy. You are still the only one who is eating food, and that is a wonderful thing. I thought I was going to get to hold you, but it didn't happen. It won't be too much longer before you can sleep in mommy's arms.

Mommy and Daddy love all three of you so much. You have consumed our world and we wouldn't have it any other way. God be with us during this time and bring these angels home to us soon.

0 comments:


RockYou FXText